Wrestleblog
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
  ECW - October 24, 2006
Well, here I am again, after missing three weeks of ECW in a row. This wasn't really by choice: I was on vacation for one of the weeks, the next week my TiVo didn't record ECW for some reason, and last week I was travelling for business. I actually did watch last week's ECW, but I didn't recap it. And what did I miss while I was gone?

Well, not much, actually. All feuds are on slow-simmer. Rob Van Dam has clawed his way back into the #1 contender position. Mike Knox and CM Punk are gonna eventually have some type of feud. Sandman is still paired up with Matt Striker. Sabu got jostled down the card for some reason. Bob Holly is being pushed to the sky as a face (wtf?) to capitalize on his gritty performance while his back was ripped open against RVD. Yay for Holly, I guess, but I am already tiring of him. Tough, yes. Interesting? Not so much.

I guess that's enough setup. Let's get to tonight's show!


And we're out! A couple of good matches, a couple of squashes. All in all, it was a pretty good show. Holy crap, was that Eric Bischoff I just saw on my TV? I guess I should tune into Raw every now and .... Actually, no, I have better things to do with my Monday nights.

Anyway, I am OUT!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
A cynic's view of professional wrestling, ranting about WWE, TNA and more!

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 /


Powered by Blogger